We need your help to make the blog better! If you have information or jobs that you would like to post, send an email to bringthebaconhome@gmail.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updates

For those that have been frequenting this website for job postings or information, I am sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. There was a family emergency that that took up a large amount of my free time this last week.

I have posted a significant amount of job postings and most of them are new, so be sure to take a look at them and see if anything interests you.

October seems to be a very hot time period this year for career fairs. I updated the calendar to show all the career fairs that I am aware of. If anyone knows of more, please send me an email and I'll add it to the calendar.

Here is what's coming in October:

  • BYU Career fair on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 in the Wilkinson Student Center on camput from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
  • University of Utah Tech Fair on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at the union ballroom.
  • SACNAS Career Fair at Salt Lake City, UT from October, 9 -11, 2008. Please bring a resume and unofficial transcript.
  • Salt Lake Community College Job Fair on October 14, 2008.
  • Salt Lake City Job Fair on October 15, 2008 at the Energy Solutions Arena from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
  • Salt Lake City Job Fair on October 29, 2008 at the Sheraton Hotel. Please register in advance here.
As you can see, any one of these can help you find a job and there are plenty of them. Get your resumes ready and your sales pitch be ready to find a job!

More updates to the site to follow, including humor.

If you have any additional job opportunities or useful information, please let us know.