I just made some updates to the information on the right. First, I added two more links.
The Department of Workforce Services has a listing of jobs local to Utah, which is the same system as what you would find at their offices. I used this website a few years ago in my job search and got a few interviews out of it.
Next is yourutahjob.com, which is a compilation of the job classifieds from both the Salt Lake Tribune and the Deseret News. Instead of needing the paper, you can instead check this website and apply for jobs as soon as they are posted. My brother a few years ago got a summer job through this website, so it can happen.
Lastly, I added two new events to the calendar. They are both for the University of Utah's tech fair and Utah State University's tech expo. I have personally attended USU's tech expo and it was a great experience.
If anyone knows of any other employment related events, please send me an email and I'll put it on the calendar.
We need your help to make the blog better! If you have information or jobs that you would like to post, send an email to bringthebaconhome@gmail.com