Hey ya'll! This looks awesome. Thanks for your hard work and service. Something that has been helpful for me (particularly for people who are looking for something to do while looking for a career job) has been to get on to www.sittercity.com. There are lots of babysitting/nannying positions from very minimal to full time jobs. It was a great way for me to make money while I was interviewing for other jobs. My advice: only take the jobs that'll pay you what you're worth!! (or at least pretend that they are...I was getting $15/hour, which isn't bad for babysitting!).Sounds like a good way to find work while job hunting. I'll add this site to the blog soon.
Thanks!!!
Hailey Forsgren
We need your help to make the blog better! If you have information or jobs that you would like to post, send an email to bringthebaconhome@gmail.com
Friday, September 5, 2008
Babysitting Jobs
I just received an email from Hailey about babysitting jobs:
Labels:
Babysitting,
Job