Hey I just started working for 1-800 Contacts and there are several job openings with them. The company is awesome tons of perks, free breakfast, in-house cafeteria $2.50 for sirloin steak lunch, and a whole bunch more. Also the job would involve programming with cutting edge technology in C# (the software job anyway) Work flow and TFS are a couple of the technologies we are using. My boss is the one who will be interviewing and working with the person who is hired for the C# position, he is great to work with.”I also received attachments for the two positions available: Senior Network Enginner and Senior C#.NET Engineer. If you are interested in either of these positions, send me an email and I can forward you those attachments.
If you are interested please apply and put Tyson Dye as your referral.
I also did a bit of investigation and 1-800 Contacts has a variety of positions available on their website. Take a quick look on their website to see if any of these positions interest you.