We need your help to make the blog better! If you have information or jobs that you would like to post, send an email to bringthebaconhome@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Job opportunities at Xactware

I received an email from my USU mailing list about Xactware looking for software developers. It was mainly aimed towards recent or upcoming grads from USU, but the job is open on their job site here.

Here is a description of that they request:

Salary range of 60-75K per year + benefits

Qualifications: Qualifications:
1.Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from four-year college or university with minimum 3.0 GPA.
2.English Language; Ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
3.Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
4.Fluent in the following: C# or C++ with Java. SQL, XML, JavaScript experience helpful.

They are located in Orem, but close enough to visit them for an interview if they are interested. I actually interviewed with them earlier this year and was impressed with how their business operates. I accepted another offer, but they were definitely at the top of my list. If anyone gets an appointment for an interview, let me know and I can give you some tips on what they ask you.