We need your help to make the blog better! If you have information or jobs that you would like to post, send an email to bringthebaconhome@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Job Posting

Aaron Gale just recently posted on the H-4 google group an opportunity for work.

have recently contracted a landscaping project for two properties in
Holliday that needs to be done before the weather turns bad. The
projects consists of mostly trimming trees, bushes, and ivy growth.
This job requires: basic knowledge on how to use sheers, attention to
detail, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. I will be
paying $10-$12 an hour depending on experience. I would like to
complete this project in two days. I will not be requiring work during
the Thanksgiving weekend. I start this project today.
Call me, Aaron Gale, at 801-885-5664 or email @ ag31781@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
I realize that it might be too late for one of the days' work, because he was planning on starting yesterday, but give him a call. It is entirely possible that he is still looking for help today.